Holroyd Gardens - Collaboration
I am happy to announce my collaboration with Holroyd Gardens - "Sydney’s Greater West Garden Ceremony Venue"
Starting in June I will be working with this fantastic team to offer any future couples that have their ceremony at the Gardens, a unique stylist package featuring the following from Bone and Willow!
The package* will include:
- A white silk flower canopy, 3m high by 3m wide
- Personalised 'Welcome' sign available in two options - either wood panel or chalkboard
- Chair decorations for five rows, on either side and in two options - either glass jars with white silk flowers or sashes with white silk flowers
- White silk draping for the two columns on either side of the alter
- Skirted white signature table with a fresh white floral arrangement
Any future couples are invited to join the photoshoot coming soon, so that they can see how it will unfold on the day.
The link can be found here for more information and the register to attend.
*These packages are subject to my availability; as I still style for receptions, birthdays, weddings and other events. So get in quick!
For further information I can be contacted at email@example.com or visit the Holroyd Gardens website for further details.